Knowledge and Intelligence Team (South East)
Our key aim is to improve health and reduce inequalities nationally and locally through provision of intelligence to improve decision making by:
- providing scientifically valid, quality assured, innovative products which support decision making
- increasing knowledge and understanding of population health and health inequalities
- Increasing the skills of the public health intelligence workforce in our local areas through training and development
- Cardiovascular disease profiles for England - Third releaseProviding a detailed picture of the burden of cardiovascular diseases, these profiles allow comparison across regions and local areas against a number of indicators, including: prevention, incidence, mortality and treatments. Available for every local authority in England, together with summary profiles for strategic clinical networks.
- Health Inequalities Gap Measurement Tool UpdateThe gap tool is an accessible, web-based resource providing detailed information on the nature and extent of the health inequalities gap within and between all Local Authority and NHS areas in England.